I know it took me a while, but I had to overcome my fear of working on it. I made a Boppy Cover! I was a little worried with all the rounded stitching and the zipper and there weren't a ton of pieces but more than I had thought at first. I sat down today and decided "No more procrastinating...I am going to finish this!" I finished it...and it fits! I am not tooting my own horn but I am so excited. I finished this whole project by myself. I am not a sewer but slowly hopefully I will get there one project at a time. So you can all ooh and ahh! LOL here are some pictures of my work. Thank goodness you can't see the stitches.