Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Card Season is Here - Try Shutterfly

Christmas Card season is here. I can’t wait to get my Christmas cards out this year. Sharing and creating my Christmas cards each year is one of the season’s highlights for me. In the past I have used Walgreens for my photo cards. This past summer I went to a Shutterfly introduction event at a friend’s house and was hooked by their products and options. Right after that I set up Shutterfly web page. If you would like to check out my Shutterfly web page follow this link: Vige Family Shutterfly Page
My friend has used Shutterfly for years. She had lots of cards and books for us to look at. After the event I got some free cards that I could use. I decided to make pregnancy announcement cards. Check them out here – Big Brother. They were so great. I got so many compliments on the cards.

This year we actually got family portraits. Normally we just do a Christmas card of Maddox. I am not a big picture person of myself but I am so proud of the pictures that our friend Charity took of us I can’t wait to share. She takes great pictures. I know I have linked to her work before but if you haven’t gone to check it out please take a minute to look at her work – CAT Photography.

So here is the exciting part I found this while reading other blogs and I couldn’t wait to share with all of you. If you are a blogger you can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Now go to any of the links below to check out all of the great products that they offer and make your Christams cards, Calendars or Photos today.

Christmas cards

Photo cards

Calendars

Holiday tags

Photo wall art

Story cards

No comments:

Post a Comment