Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

BLESSED

I just thought I should take a moment today to thank God for all of my many blessings!
• I am thankful for first and foremost my family. I would not be the person I am today without my wonderful family. By family I mean everyone I am related to...My mom and dad, my sisters, my hubby, my son, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...and the list seems endless. You all mean the world to me. Not a day goes by that I don't thank the Lord for my family. You are my rock.
• I am thankful for my health. I know that I am not in super star shape by any stretch but lately I have been reminded of what I do have and how precious it is. No one should take their health for granted. Be happy with what you have because there is always someone out there that would give anything to have what you have.
• I am thankful that I have work. I am blessed every day by having a job that I find interesting and sometimes exciting. Not every day is great but with so many people out of work I count my blessings to have such an opportunity to do what I do.
• I am thankful for my faith. I would be lost without my faith in God and what he can provide. There have been so many times when I wondered how I would get through something, but the Lord has always provided when I am in need. With this goes a deep gratitude that I live in the US where I can freely show my beliefs and be proud of them.
• I am thankful for all of my friends. Friends come in all forms. Some are just around for a little while to get you through something in particular. Some around for the long haul that you don't know what you would do without them. Some you don't see all the time or even talk to that often but you can instantly pick up where you left off. All of these different types of friends have a special place in my heart.
I am sure that I could make a long list of all the wonderful things in my life, but the highlights are listed above.
Take a minute if you can and leave a comment about one thing that you are thankful for or that makes you feel blessed.
Everyone have a very Happy December 13th, 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to have such an awesome sister. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete