Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Appointment #11 - (12-20-10)



The most eventful part of my visit on Monday was the traffic getting to the Medical Center for the appointment. There was an accident on 45. It took me an hour to get from Nasa to Bay Area. That is only about a mile or two. I actually did make it to my appointment with 2 minutes to spare though. I did the usual stuff. I weighed and got my blood pressure taken. I had another ultrasound. She is measuring great and had her hands in front of her face. It was so cute. After that I had to give a little of my red stuff for some blood work. Even that wasn't bad. I am scheduled to see Dr. Su next Tuesday. In the 7 years I have been to Dr. Mundy he is the only one in the group I have seen. Should be interesting to see someone else and I will have Maddox with me. It should be fun.
The picture at the top of this post is a construction site that I pass on the way to my appointment. I think it is so cute and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment