Thought I would give you all an update on how the Boss is doing lately. There is so much to talk about. I think I might try bullet points to keep it short.
- Kindergarten is going pretty well. There have just been a few bumps that we are working on
- He loves his memory verses and bible songs from school
- He has lots of paper’s coming home almost daily
- He has made some new friends
- Any of the Disney shows are now his favorite. Phineas & Ferb, Hannah Montana, Suite Life on Deck, Wizards of Waverly Place
- Loves to sing to all the songs on radio Disney
- New found love for Star Wars and Darth Vader
- Really wishes his parents would sign him up for sports.
- Loves Food Network
- He is such a huge helper when he wants to be
- He loves to tell everyone that he is having a baby
- Calls me: MommyBaby
- Kisses my belly and rubs his nose to give the baby hugs & kisses
- Still loves to hug mine or daddy’s cold arm to go to sleep
- Likes to pretend he is a baby lately
I am sure that I forgot things but maybe I will remember them for the next Maddox update.