Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today is the Boss's big day!

The Boss is Five years old today! So hard to believe. The time has really flown by. I can't believe he starts school next week. He is just growing up so fast. He just makes my heart melt. He has the most fun personality and a great imagination to match. He can make friends in the blink of an eye. One of the qualities I am most proud of is that he has a sweet, soft heart. He is so excited about becoming a big brother too! He even told me he will help change diapers. I can't wait to see if that will happen or not. Every day he surprises me with how independent he is becoming. My little boy is on his was to becoming a wonderful young man. I am truly blessed as a mother to have such a wonderful son. Happy Birthday Boss! Both your father and I truly love you and are enjoying every day with you.

1 comment:

  1. His Bday party was a blast.

    PS you can vote more than once for the sex of the new baby . I voted 4 times girl :) --Shyra

    ReplyDelete