Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Our First Week

My first week back at work. Lady Bug's first week at daycare. Wow did those 6 weeks really fly by before this week. I enjoyed spending the time at home with my little girl. This has been a busy week of getting back in the groove, but so far things seem to be going well. I just need to make sure that I get more things done the night before so that everything will be super smooth in the morning. The Boss has been a big help this week. Hopefully he will continue to be my big helper. He is such a great big brother and my extra set of hands for sure. Big Kudos go to my wonderful husband who takes the little lady for me at night for a couple of hours so that I can get a few winks of real sleep.
Here are two pics of my munchkins before they went to school and daycare. Both were all smiles!

1 comment: