Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy Day

Yesterday Lady Bug and I got lots of stuff done. We first went for a weigh-in at the pediatrician's office to see if she had gotten back up to her birth weight. She was 8lbs 4oz at birth. When we left the hospital she was 7lbs 4oz. When she had her two week checkup she was 7lbs 10oz. Today just a short 10 days later, my lovely lady weighed in at 8lbs 10oz and she has grown an inch to 21 inches long. Now we just have to wait till her 2 month checkup to see how she is gaining. She is in the 75th percentile in length and the 50th percentile in weight. That is really odd for me since the Boss was always on a chart of his own and still is.
After we finished at the doctor we went to the hospital to get her screenings taken care of finally. I just knew that she would scream bloody murder when they pricked her heel, but I guess all that heel pricking in the hospital after birth upped her pain tolerance. She made a little wimper and then just chilled out while they finished filling up the card. She was a real trooper.
We then went to the Sprint store to get my phone fixed. My rollerball on the blackberry fell out and broke on Sunday and I can't live without my phone so that stop was important for sure.
We also made a stop by Daddy's office so I could get my back worked on for a minute. Then it was time to head home for lunch. As soon as we finished lunch it was time to pick up the Boss. We had such a busy day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you can have an adjustment any time! Sounds like you're doing good!
    Charity

    ReplyDelete