Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let's Go Roller Skating!

Last night the Boss's school had a family skate night. He decided that since he could ice skate that he should be able to wear roller blades instead of traditional skates. Before last night he had never actually skated on the rink floor. He had only rolled around a little on the carpet the couple of times he had gone to the rink with Day Care. He did a great job last night. I was very proud of him. He went round and round and only fell a few times. He was really getting the hang of it. He enjoyed hanging out with two kids from his class. The little girl even tried to hold his hand and skate a couple of times. At the end of the night he even asked me if one night he and I could go skating together. I used to love to skate when I was younger! I think we might have to make a Mother-Son Skate/Date night.




1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome he picked it up so quickly! - Auntie S

    ReplyDelete