Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

By Popular Demand - What She Wore This Week!

So it was brought to my attention that a couple of you would like to see Lady Bug in all of her cute outfits. So I will try once a week to post a "What She Wore This Week!" post. This is my first post of this nature so there will probably be a couple of extra photos in here of just cute outfits.

4-5 Fun to be Me

4-6 All my pretty hearts

4-7 Mommy called me green bean all day long in this outfit

4-8 Don't you love my fish

4-9 My beautiful Grannymade Baptism gown

4-9 My watching Big Brother T-ball Outfit - Make me Giggle

4-10 Showing off my Auntie Shyra Love - My Auntie is Awesome

4-10 Astros Fan Attire

4-11 Flowered Jumpsuit

4-12 Social Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. The Auntie is Awesome shirt is pretty darn awesome ;)

    Very cute little girl - Auntie S

    ReplyDelete