Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Starting a New Blog

I am starting this new blog with big news. We are expecting baby #2. After many ups and downs over the past few years we got surprised this month with the news that we are expecting. Our little bundle of joy will make his/her way into the world around January 20th, 2011. So far the only person that knows this wonderful news is my lovely husband. Right now I am 5 weeks pregnant. My first doctor's appointment will be on June 15th. My sister's birthday, how sweet is that. Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to take the Boss to the appointment. I would love for him to share in the experience however I also don't want to share the news until we are farther along. I don't know if he can keep a secret. Actually I am pretty sure that he can't keep a secret so I will continue to contemplate to bring him or not to bring him...until then I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment