Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kindergarten - The First & Last

My boy is a First Grader now. This year went by so fast. I am so proud of my little man and how much he has grown this past year. He matures every day right before my eyes. My little boy is becoming so grown up. Here is a picture of his first day of school and his last day of school this year.
                                                       
                                                            First Day of Kindergarten


                                                                Last Day of school

The Boss and our next door neighbor on their last walk together. Our neighbors moved and B may not be at Parr next year. We sure will miss them!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much he has grown in a year. Auntie S

    ReplyDelete