Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pinterest Anyone?

I heart Pinterest. I visit almost daily and have gotten some really great ideas. I have tried out a bunch of different things I have seen and pinned. I am thinking of putting a section on the blog of things I have tried. First off one that we tried out this weekend for breakfast. I had seen similar things on Pinterest and last weekend a close family friend and patient who caters had brought some breakfast croissants to Daddy's office. They were ham, cheese and a pepper jelly croissant. Very yummy and everyone ate them up so I thought I would give them a whirl this weekend. Very easy and tasty. I used ham, white cheddar for half of them and the other half I added a little blackberry jelly. Cause that is what I like.
I thought they were both yummy and would definitely do them again. Here are some pictures from our experiment of the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful treat for the office. - S

    ReplyDelete