Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Breaks My Heart

This really hit home for me so I have to share it. It just breaks my heart that my children didn't get to have a relationship with their Daddy's parents.

Both of them wanted nothing more than to have grandkids. Not long after we had the Boss, Daddy's parents were both taken away rather suddenly within 3 months of each other. They adored him and I often think of how things would be if they were still here. They would be so proud. The Boss was given his nickname by his Paw Paw who from day 1 called him "The Boss". The Boss shed tears the last time we went to the cemetery because he wishes he knew them and could remember them. My Lady Bug will only know them through pictures and they will never have laid earthly eyes on her. It is always harder during the holiday season when you think of those you love who have passed on. To Maw Maw and Paw Paw Vige...You are greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment