Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sumo in the House

There comes a time in every boys life when he must become a man... I mean wear a cup. So the Boss has a karate tournament this coming weekend and the boys are required to wear a mouth guard and a cup. So as most of you know I grew up in a house full of women. No cups for us. Lets just say I was a little lost in the cup shopping department. I luckily got the right things, a cup and an athletic supporter. (If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!) They only had youth and larger so I didn't have too much choice. We get home from our shopping trip and we checked with Daddy to see if we bought the correct items and fit. The Boss tries it on... he immediately dances around the living room proclaiming himself a sumo wrestler! I couldn't disagree with his description of what it looked like on that one. Well maybe the fact that he is a very lean 65lbs and not 400lbs but he was in a pretty similar outfit to what the sumo wrestlers wear.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!!! So glad this is you and not me shopping for cups. :) - Auntie S

    ReplyDelete